Q: How do I adjust the seats in a vehicle?

How do I adjust the seats in a vehicle?

3. How do I adjust the seats in a vehicle?

Q: How can I get a replacement key?

You can get a key for the vehicle at a dealer or a locksmith, just be sure that it's a PASS-key III+ which is denoted by a plus symbol in a circle. These keys are coded and must be learned...

Q: How do I use the rear side seat belt hooks?

The rear side seat belts can be stored along the door to keep them out of the way when you fold down the rear seats. To do this, simply hook the rear outer seat belts to the hooks below the...

Q: My sister have a 2012 Chevy cruz 1.8L. Her a.c. is not working. We change the fuse and it blow cold for about 30 minutes and then

Hi there. In most cases when a fuse continues to pop, it's due to an electrical short somewhere in the system or component in which it is powering. This could be due to a faulty electrical harness connection, exposed wire...