Q: How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

3. How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

Q: I was driving and my car started to slow down, and my gas pedal wouldn't work, and all the signs came on and the car light was flickering

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like your battery has crashed. When the system voltage drops below a certain point, the electronics go haywire. The alternator is supposed to maintain the battery voltage at around 14 volts, and I'm...

Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

Turn signals are very important safety features. The turn signal lights allow surrounding drivers to know that you are going to make a turn, which is an important safety precaution. Failing to use your turn signals is also illegal. Using...

Q: Error message of reduced engine power is on and truck won't start.

Hi there. The reduced power light is on for one or many things that could be wrong with engine, transmission, or fuel system. First check the computer for any possible codes that could be shown up for the light to...