Q: How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

3. How do I adjust the instrument control brightness?

Q: Q: Traction control light

Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: What functions are on the turn signal and headlight stalk?

Several key functions are built into this control, including the following: Turn Signals: Flip the stalk up or down to activate your left or right turn signal. Headlights: Turn the control to activate parking and taillights, and headlights. ...

Q: What does the Low Temperature indicator mean on the dash?

While you’re probably familiar with the High Temperature light on the dash, you may not know what the Low Temperature indicator means when it comes on. This light simply tells you that the coolant temperature is low, or cooler than...