Q: Q: How do I adjust the front head restraints?

How do I adjust the front head restraints?

3. Q: How do I adjust the front head restraints?

Q: How do I unbuckle the center lap belt?

To unbuckle your center lap belt, press the button on the belt latch, until the belt becomes detached from the buckle. Then, take the center seat belt out of the latch.

Q: Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that should be used anytime the vehicle is moving. However, it’s important to not only wear a seatbelt, but wear it correctly. Whenever you buckle your seat belt, keep these *Tipin mind: 1....

Q: Popping/clunking sound from right passenger side front. Front suspension was inspected over the weekend

Hi there. In most cases, when you have a problem like this, it's caused by a loose or damaged strut, strut mount, stabilizer bar bushings or CV joints being worn out. The stabilizer bar bushing specifically is usually the part...