Q: Q: How do I adjust the clock?

How do I adjust the clock?

3. Q: How do I adjust the clock?

Q: Bad steering problem, wheel locks up

Your car is equipped with electric power steering. The vehicle needs to be checked for codes in the steering system. If there are none present, please contact Hyundai to see if your vehicle is covered under recall #15V100000 for Hyundai...

Q: Car lost power & stalled while driving on interstate - 2016 Hyundai Genesis

Hey there. I would recommend letting them diagnose the problem rather than just simply telling them to replace the fuel pump. The vehicle is under warranty since it is a 2016 model. For Hyundai warranty to pay the dealer for...

Q: Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.