Q: How Do Headlight Wipers Function?

How do headlight wipers function?

3. How Do Headlight Wipers Function?

Q: Wiper jumping across the windshields

If it needed lubrication, it very well could be. But, if it's coming back, a lot of times those spindles have adjustable knots so you can make them tighter to the body. A lot of times that knot holding...

Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass high-beams?

The flash-to-pass high-beams are a way to flash your high-beams once. To use the flash-to-pass high-beams, pull the turn signal lever towards you, and then release it. The lever will return to its normal position, and the vehicle will flash...

Q: Windshield wiper motor broken

The issue may be with the wiper transmission linkage rather than the motor itself. I have seen this issue before. The plastic linkage bushings crack and the wipers will not move. A quick way to determine if this is the...