Q: How do enable or disable the ParkView rear back up camera?

How do enable or disable the ParkView rear back up camera?

3. How do enable or disable the ParkView rear back up camera?

Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I adjust the automatic temperature control (ATC)?

The automatic temperature control (ATC) system allows both the driver and the front seat passenger to have different temperature settings. The ATC panel has both a “MODE” and a “BLOWER” control knob; set both of these to “Auto.” Then, use...

Q: I cannot find the neutral safety switch. Where is it?

The neutral safety switch on this transmission is called a transmission range sensor. The sensor is located on the right front of the transmission looking from the front of the vehicle. The connector should have an 8 pin connector on...