Q: How can I properly secure children riding?

How can I properly secure children riding?

Children who are too large for a car seat but still too small to use adult seats need a booster seat. Here are a few guidelines for keeping Children safe while driving your vehicle:

• When sitting all the way back in the seat, if the child’s knees do not reach the front edge of the seat cushion, then they need a booster seat.

• If the seat belt crosses the child’s face or neck, but they otherwise fit the seat properly, then get a comfort guide from Chevrolet made specifically for your vehicle, made the guide the seat belt to fit shorter passengers comfortable.

• Make sure the lap portion of the belt goes across the hips, not the thighs or stomach.

Tip

When using a booster seat, carefully read the manual to make sure it is installed correctly. Installing a booster seat improperly could make the restraint fail in a crash.

3. How can I properly secure children riding?