Q: How can I properly secure children riding?

How can I properly secure children riding?

3. How can I properly secure children riding?

Q: Bad thermostat causing radiator leak.

Just to be informative the radiator and the overflow tank are two separate parts that both store coolant and if one is leaking the other is not leaking. Also a bad thermostat will not cause a radiator or an overflow...

Q: How to close and lock the doors?

Ensuring that your doors are closed and locked is essential for safety while on the road. Thankfully, it’s a simple matter with the Honda Accord. Once everyone is seated in the vehicle, follow these simple steps: Check the Indicator...

Q: Do I have to break in my new vehicle?

If you’ve recently purchased a vehicle, you’re in luck. This vehicle doesn’t require any elaborate or tedious “breaking in” activities. However, your new vehicle will last longer and run more efficiently if you follow these guidelines when you first begin...