Q: How can I properly secure children riding?

How can I properly secure children riding?

3. How can I properly secure children riding?

Q: Dieing out and stalling

There vehicles are very bad for having failed ignition control modules or crankshaft position sensors. In some cases, a trouble code will not show up for this concern, but the sensor signal will drop out when you view the data...

Q: How can I get a replacement key?

You can get a key for the vehicle at a dealer or a locksmith, just be sure that it's a PASS-key III+ which is denoted by a plus symbol in a circle. These keys are coded and must be learned...

Q: What are the ignition positions?

Your vehicle is equipped with four different ignition positions. To turn the engine off, stop your vehicle and shift into park, then turn your key in the ignition switch to the LOCK/OFF position by turning counterclockwise, or closest...