Q: How Can I Extend the Life of Car Switches?

How can I extend the life of car switches?

3. How Can I Extend the Life of Car Switches?

Q: Car seats won't move; is it due to fuses or relay?

Hello. If the seat functions stopped all of a sudden then you either have a blown fuse or a bad circuit breaker. Both are common issues, especially if something is failing in the seat. I would usually check the fuses...

Q: How do I delete my text messages from my 2017 Nissan maxima?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles are not able to delete the messages from your phone. The vehicle is pulling that information from the phone, but it cannot access those types of features. To remove the message from...

Q: My tail lights stay on even after car is off. The hazard lights and turning signals all work but the brake lights do not.

If the tail lights are illuminated even after you have used the on-off switch to command them off, that means the switch supplying power is fused shut and/or the circuit is being powered when it is not supposed to be...