Q: How can I drive off-road?

How can I drive off-road?

If your vehicle is equipped with four-wheel drive, you may use it for off-road driving. If your vehicle is not equipped with four-wheel drive, or if it is not equipped with All-Terrain (AT) or On-Off Road (OOR) tires, do not drive your car on anything but a level, solid surface. Before driving off-road, be sure to do the following:

• Fuel the vehicle, fill all fluid levels, check inflation pressure on all tires (including a spare if you have one), and have any and all maintenance and service.

• Make sure all underbody shields are properly attached if you have them.

• If you think you may need more ground clearance, you might need to have the front fascia lower air dam removed by a qualified mechanic.

3. How can I drive off-road?