Q: How can I drive off-road?

How can I drive off-road?

3. How can I drive off-road?

Q: I was driving my 2012 Chevy traverse 2 wheel drive... And all of the sudden my check engine light comes on and shorty after that t

Hi there. Unfortunately, this appears to be another auto parts store misdiagnosis issue. The charging system of your vehicle is much more than just the battery. It is likely that a different component such as the battery cables, battery temperature...

Q: P0236

Hello. Your vehicle is equipped with two boost pressure sensors. One at the front of the engine near the throttle body, and one at the rear of the engine. I would verify that the boost sensor you replaced is the...

Q: Hybrid vehicle has coolant leakage from the transaxle

Hello. If the system is leaking coolant then the leak needs to be found immediately. If it is leaking from around the transmission area then it is usually either the external pump or the inverter. These inverters are a common...