Q: How can I drive off-road?

How can I drive off-road?

3. How can I drive off-road?

Q: What does the Apply Brake Before Cruise message mean?

The Apply Brake Before Cruise message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. When this alert is displayed on the DIC, press the brake pedal, and then try to...

Q: How do you shift gears with a manual transmission?

While most Civics on the road are automatics, there are some manuals out there. In fact, there are two types – five speeds and six speeds. Both work in the same way, and the only differences are when you shift...

Q: I have a 2007 BMW 328XI and noticed that I was experiencing a load grinding noise when reversing and occasionally when turning. I

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without inspecting the vehicle, there is no way of knowing how badly the vehicle is damaged, nor how extensive the damage is. With that being said, the steering linkage and suspension are both susceptible...