Q: How can I connect two motors

I want to know how I can connect one vehicle basically to another using a bracket And something like trailer wires. For example if I have a a little Volkswagen and I want to connect it to a 4 Wheel Drive Toyota where I can push the gas pedal in the Volkswagen and it accelerates the Volkswagen and the Toyota that way in like deep sand I can turn on the engine in both cars and turn on the 4x4 in the Toyota how can I still be in the Volkswagen and basically have two engines running at the same time so I don't get stuck and for example it were a trailer with an engine still operating like a goose neck fifth wheel

A: Hello. From what you describe, I would say ...

Hello. From what you describe, I would say that there is currently not any mechanism or machine that allows one to do what you would like. There are hitches that will allow you to tow the VW with the 4Runner, however, it will not connect the engines. Synchronizing two different motors from two different vehicles would be extremely difficult due to all of the differences in power and performance.