Q: Q: Spark plugs

how can I check whether plugs are ok_

3. Q: Spark plugs

Q: Hi. My wifes fiat 500 1.2 8v engine became weird on idle.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Why is there white smoke all around my car when i turn on the engine?

The engine may have a blown a leaking head gasket or coolant is getting in the engine cylinder somehow. The white smoke is from coolant being burned in the engine and coming out the exhaust. You should have the vehicle...

Q: my 2013 scion FRS is haaving a rough idle and it almost feels like its just going to shut off what can it be?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are receiving a code for the camshaft position sensor, it is likely causing your loss of power. The vehicle must know where the camshaft is to calculate other engine functions accordingly. A...