Q: Hot idle light keep come on

It doesn't change the third gear and the hot idle like keep coming on

3. Hot idle light keep come on

Q: Q: Car hard to shift

Hi. It does sound like you might be having hydraulic issues. There are two components to this. The clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder. The clutch master cylinder is not normally replaced during a clutch job, but the slave...

Q: Is my alternator bad or my cables?

Hello. If the vehicle is only working when the charger is installed then there is high resistance in the vehicles electrical system. Most of the time it is caused by a bad positive battery cable. I usually do a voltage...

Q: Car is idling at low speed my check engine light came on

Hi Johnny. There are several components that can cause a low engine idle, and trigger the check engine light from idle control valves, throttle body itself, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor and more. The light itself is activated when...