Q: Hot idle light keep come on

It doesn't change the third gear and the hot idle like keep coming on

3. Hot idle light keep come on

Q: Q: My speedometer stopped working

Hello. The Toyota Yaris has an ABS system that has small sensors in each wheel. When the ABS system has any of these sensors that are not working, this will also cause the speedometer to not work as well. I...

Q: My Buick LaCrosse won’t start, the ignition starts but the engine doesn’t run

If the engine turns over rapidly, as usual, but it won't catch and run, there is usually a problem in the fuel or ignition system. There are some basic tests that you can perform to check for spark and fuel...

Q: Engine revs way up when started, then behaves normally. If the car has recently been started, it doesn’t have this issue.

It is normal for the engine rpm to go up to about 1200 to 1400 rpm when first started and then comes down gradually. This is for emissions during cold start and considered normal. If you feel it is not...