Q: Hot idle light keep come on

It doesn't change the third gear and the hot idle like keep coming on

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle should not be driven when the transmission hot idle warning light is illuminated. Serious and irreversible damage can occur. At the very least, the transmission needs to be serviced. This means they will drop the transmission pan and drain the oil. They can then inspect parts of the transmission, check the oil for impurities, and change the pick up filter. If issues are found during this process you can take further diagnosis from there. Otherwise, you may have to refill the transmission and wait for it to happen again. Start with the general transmission fluid service, and go from there.