Q: Horn not working, airbag light on, and some controls on the steering wheel are not working either. What is wrong? What should I do

Horn not working, airbag light on, and some controls on the steering wheel are not working either. What is wrong? What should I do?

Hi Derek. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, these type of problems is associated with an electrical glitch in the steering column. Sometimes this could be a bad or faulty electrical relay or an exposed wire inside the steering column. The best advice we can offer is to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical inspection, so they can determine the correct course of action.

3. Horn not working, airbag light on, and some controls on the steering wheel are not working either. What is wrong? What should I do