Q: Horn doesn't work

My horn doesn't work and my airbag light is on also the horn work when I press the alarm on my key fob I checked the fuse for the horn and it's still good

You will need to have the air bag light checked to see if there is a problem with the steering wheel clock spring behind the steering wheel. The clock spring will connect the wiring in the steering column to all the components on the steering wheel. It connects the horn and airbag wiring to the steering column wiring. The clock spring is an enclosed component and is replaced as an assembly. The airbag system should only be serviced by a qualified mechanic due to the danger of possible deployment of the airbags. You most likely have a defective clock spring and need to have it replaced and air bag system cleared of codes.

3. Horn doesn't work