Cant get drum back on

Cant get drum back on Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2001 Honda [Odyssey](/topics-odyssey/) Changed shoes but drum won't go back on Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey...

Cant get drum back on Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2001 Honda [Odyssey](/topics-odyssey/) Changed shoes but drum won't go back on Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far? Adjusting adjuster thought bleeding them might help Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No Thanks

Automotive Expert
Are the adjuster wheels spun all the way in?

Spring goes in notch right not holeI'm a single mom n trying to make this work shoot pads so much easier
Automotive Expert
Its possible the parking brake cables are hung up. Make sure the pedal isnt pushed in at all then see if you can pull the cables out farther where they attach to the levers on the shoe assembly

Still drum won't fit over shoes
Automotive Expert
OK hang on

Bottom spring attach maybe wrong spot took forever for top spring I even bought tool lolShould I bleed brake?
Automotive Expert
That wont matter. Recheck assembly and if the shoes are correct from Honda