Q: honda accord run hot radiator busted replaced but car wont start but tryes to crank.

car run hot now wont start.replaced busted radiator.

A: When the engine on your Honda Accord was ru...

When the engine on your Honda Accord was running hot, the likely result was a blown head gasket that is causing a low compression issue. This is common with overheating situations as it causes more damage than just the radiator. There are also other minor problems that may be the reason why your car won’t start.

Your best bet here is to contact a local ASE certified mechanic who can help diagnose the starting issue, saving you time and money in the long run.