Q: Honda accord p1739

asked by on November 22, 2017

I got a few problems with my car and was hoping you could possible answer so i got a 2002 honda accord se 2.3L 4cyl and I got 2 engine codes and those are P1739 and P0730 so how would you be able to fix those issues? also when I turn my car on theres a high pitch squeal and I mean really high but I cant fiqure it out and my quess is its a vacume leak but is that possible for that to happen?.

Code P1739 relates to a problem with the clutch pressure switch, which may be electrical in nature or potentially due to low transmission fluid. Code P0730 relates to the transmission detecting an incorrect gear ratio. This may also be related to low transmission fluid, dirty fluid, a bad transmission control module or even broken internal parts. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.