Q: Holden Crewman 2005

Hi have had major issues with the ABS coming on. Have had all the proper checks by my mechanic where he found nothing coming up on the machine so he cleaned & sprayed, cleaned the battery controls & everything seemed great until yesterday the warning ABS came on the SBS came on followed by the other warning lights then the Car just died. Got it towed to the mechanics who now is saying battery & alternator had to be replaced. Cld the previous warning signs with those light have been the Alternator all along? Have definitely bought a lemon..Just need some reassurance from another mechanic, any advice wld be appreciated thankyou

Hi there. Unfortunately, we don’t see many Holden vehicles here in the United States. We are only able to offer mechanical advice on US sold cars, trucks and SUV’s. You might want to contact a local mechanic to get some help with your car. Thanks!

3. Holden Crewman 2005