Q: High Idling - Just put in a new IAC Sensor

Hi,

I just replaced my IAC valve sensor. But when I start - the idling is at the 2 rpm mark. It seems to be staying up there quite a while.

Any ideas?

Thx

3. High Idling - Just put in a new IAC Sensor

Q: TTB alignment

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Ford Bronco. This is not common. You should have a lock that locks the adjuster in place after the alignment is done. It should not move once the lock nut is...

Q: Car won't accelerate past 3000rpm

This issue could be caused by a variety of things. I would suggest by checking to be sure that the idle air control module is working properly. Also, check to be sure that the throttle body is delivering...

Q: Car running fast after warmup.

Having your car run fast like this sounds like a frustrating experience. Let us get you pointed in the right direction so you can drive your car worry-free. The symptom you are experiencing with your vehicle sounds like something called...