Q: Hi Peter, this is James , I have cl 500,only about 30000 miles, have suspension problems,, how about change it with conversion kit

suspension problems, I am wondering if I can change it with conversion kit from Strutmasters

Hi there. Unfortunately, we only offer repair or technical assistance on OEM components and not aftermarket upgrades. There are several aftermarket suspension upgrades available for Mercedes- Benz vehicles, but you might want to consult with a MB specialist to determine which ones would fit your application best.

3. Hi Peter, this is James , I have cl 500,only about 30000 miles, have suspension problems,, how about change it with conversion kit