Q: Hi. My honda accord has this probleme that he dies for no reason then the car is dead for 20 min. Its has a new batery.

Like i said my honda accord dies just any time and after 20 min its will start up. The is now power no lights and we put a new batery in it.

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like an ignition coil pack that is beginning to fail. Ignition coils are prone to this type of heat cycling effect causing them to fail temporarily until they cool down. Once they are allowed a period of 20-30 minutes to cool down, they will often times begin working again. When the outer structure of the coil begins to wear and crack, this tends to cause the coil to short out as it gets warm resulting in it failing and ultimately causing your car to die. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your ignition system.

3. Hi. My honda accord has this probleme that he dies for no reason then the car is dead for 20 min. Its has a new batery.