Q: Hi Kelly, we have a 1999 bmw 323i and the driver side door won 't open from the outside but opens from the inside. While our 2006

Hi, we have a 1999 bmw 323i and the driver side door won't open from the outside but opens from the inside. While our 2006 volvo s80 driver side door opens from outside but not from inside. Will you be able to give us an estimate as to how much it will cost for the 2 cars to be fixed? Thanks.

The BMW has about 100000 miles and the Volvo has about 130000 miles and both have an automatic transmission.

3. Hi Kelly, we have a 1999 bmw 323i and the driver side door won 't open from the outside but opens from the inside. While our 2006