Q: Hi I'm having an issue with my brake lights not illuminating. The 3rd light, hazards, and all others are functioning correctly. I

I am having and issue with my brake lights not illuminating. My 3rd light works perfectly as well as the hazards so I've ruled out the brake switch. Also I've checked all fuses and bulbs. My car has an automatic transmission and around 150000 miles on it. What else could possibly be causing the issue?

3. Hi I'm having an issue with my brake lights not illuminating. The 3rd light, hazards, and all others are functioning correctly. I