Q: Hey there I have a 2002 Audi TT Quattro and when I start it up it seems to run fine and then after 3 4 minutes it stalls out on me

I I'm having a problem with my Audi TT I start it up leave it in neutral for a few minutes and after about 3 or 4 minutes It'll stall out on me it will start right back up and do the same thing before this problem I would drive it for a while and sometimes when I turn it off it wouldn't start back up until it cools down but other than that I haven't had any other issues with it it runs great down the road never had it stall out on me when it was under throttle so I'm hoping that you could help me with this I'd appreciate it thank you

Typical causes for such immediate stalling are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the underlying fault and get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hey there I have a 2002 Audi TT Quattro and when I start it up it seems to run fine and then after 3 4 minutes it stalls out on me