Q: Hey there I have a 2002 Audi TT Quattro and when I start it up it seems to run fine and then after 3 4 minutes it stalls out on me

I I'm having a problem with my Audi TT I start it up leave it in neutral for a few minutes and after about 3 or 4 minutes It'll stall out on me it will start right back up and do the same thing before this problem I would drive it for a while and sometimes when I turn it off it wouldn't start back up until it cools down but other than that I haven't had any other issues with it it runs great down the road never had it stall out on me when it was under throttle so I'm hoping that you could help me with this I'd appreciate it thank you

3. Hey there I have a 2002 Audi TT Quattro and when I start it up it seems to run fine and then after 3 4 minutes it stalls out on me