Q: Hey rusty my 2008 TB has a high pitched whine when the engine is running it increases with RPMs is this a belt replacement or a sign

Engine running you hear a steady squeal, it increases with RPMs

This could definitely be time for a belt replacement or potentially just some belt dressing depending on the last time the belt was changed. Sounds can be difficult to pinpoint at times, I would recommend having an expert, like one from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose the squealing noise and repair it as necessary.

3. Hey rusty my 2008 TB has a high pitched whine when the engine is running it increases with RPMs is this a belt replacement or a sign