Q: Hey rusty my 2008 TB has a high pitched whine when the engine is running it increases with RPMs is this a belt replacement or a sign

Engine running you hear a steady squeal, it increases with RPMs

This could definitely be time for a belt replacement or potentially just some belt dressing depending on the last time the belt was changed. Sounds can be difficult to pinpoint at times, I would recommend having an expert, like one from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose the squealing noise and repair it as necessary.

• Hey rusty my 2008 TB has a high pitched whine when the engine is running it increases with RPMs is this a belt replacement or a sign