Q: Hey any idea what my cars issue can be? First it stalled when I tried to leave park didn't accelerate and break wouldn't move, cu

Hi I was in park and my car stalled would accelerate or break everything was jammed I pulled over waited five minutes cut the car back on( no engine light or oil lights on) it worked got home was waiting in traffic foot on break for about 3 minutes and smoke started coming from the engine near the passenger side close to the windshield also the car started shaking (at this point oil engine lights are on ) I cut the car off let it cool down, waited ten minutes cut back on (check lights still on) in a attempt to drive to a parking spot out the way but now the car wouldn't accelerate at all no fiction to the pedal. Got to park took a cab home came back in am to call tow car now would accelerate didn't take any chance call tow any idea what the issues can be?

3. Hey any idea what my cars issue can be? First it stalled when I tried to leave park didn't accelerate and break wouldn't move, cu