Q: Hey any idea what my cars issue can be? First it stalled when I tried to leave park didn't accelerate and break wouldn't move, cu

Hi I was in park and my car stalled would accelerate or break everything was jammed I pulled over waited five minutes cut the car back on( no engine light or oil lights on) it worked got home was waiting in traffic foot on break for about 3 minutes and smoke started coming from the engine near the passenger side close to the windshield also the car started shaking (at this point oil engine lights are on ) I cut the car off let it cool down, waited ten minutes cut back on (check lights still on) in a attempt to drive to a parking spot out the way but now the car wouldn't accelerate at all no fiction to the pedal. Got to park took a cab home came back in am to call tow car now would accelerate didn't take any chance call tow any idea what the issues can be?

If there was smoke, that means there is a leak and/or the vehicle is overheating. Those problems should be resolved first, or at least ruled out, because regardless of engine operating condition if you operate the engine while it is overheating that will damage it. The service to request is an engine overheating diagnostic. If the engine is safe to run for testing purposes, that is is not overheating, the mechanic will then determine the reasons for the loss of power. There are many causes of loss of power, stalling and rough operation and they are just gone through sequentially until the root cause is found. If you were diagnosing this problem on your own you would look at possibilities such as a defective fuel pump or filter, a vacuum leak, ignition system malfunctions, worn timing belt or chain, plugged catalytic converter, bad airflow sensor, and so forth. If you request the engine overheating diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hey any idea what my cars issue can be? First it stalled when I tried to leave park didn't accelerate and break wouldn't move, cu