Q: Help in pinpointing recent car issues/ performance.

The car stutters when taking off sometimes resulting in misfire very seldom. Check engine light is on. Accelerating is slow and steady can't press pedal completely down or it chugs or jerks. Loss of power on incline. Idles slightly low at a stop with some slight sputtering. The codes came back MAF and Cylinder 4 misfire. Could be faulty. What is the most likely causing this problem. When up to highway speed don't notice any sputtering haven't heard any noises.

The Mass Airflow Sensor will cause general misfire codes. As far as cylinder #4 is concerned, you should still give it a quick inspection. The Mass Air Flow sensor is used to calculate a few different equations for the computer. When it is faulty or dirty those readings become skewed and can give you the poor engine performance like you have described. You may be able to improve performance with cleaning the sensor. If this does not help clear the code, then you want to look at replacing the unit. A faulty or dirty MAF sensor may also be the reason your cylinder #4 has a misfire. The computer is calculating that the engine is taking in more or less than the air it really is and is changing the fuel trim to match. This is likely causing the engine to perform the way it is.