Q: I just bought a used 2011 VW cc 2.0 and I am having problems the EPC and motor light keeps coming on 2011 VW CC

Can press all the way down on gas petal n car moves about 5 miles per hour n car epc light n engine light stays on really frustrated cause i just bought this csr havent had it a month n more problems than alittle bit

Hello - the Electronic Power Control (EPC) light is a catch-all of sorts, representing some problem (engine, transmission, wheel speed management - incl. brakes, etc.) that could affect the ability to control power to any wheel on the vehicle. The first task is to extract problem codes that are causing this warning indicator. Most auto parts stores will perform this task for you for free on a time-available basis. The problem codes will guide diagnosis and save money on parts not bought. I recommend a loss of power inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.