Q: Hello i have a 2006 sonata.. I hear a suspension soumd on the passenger side more frequent than driver like a light clunk at accel

Hello i have a 2006 sonata.. I hear a suspension soumd on the passenger side more frequent than driver like a light clunk at acceleration

Hello there. In most cases when you have a clunking sound that comes from the front suspension as you accelerate, it is typically caused by CV joints that are worn out or wheel bearings that are damaged and need to be replaced. It is also possible that other steering suspension components or a loose strut mount is causing this noise. The best way to reduce repair mistakes and ensure the right repairs are completed is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location first and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Hello i have a 2006 sonata.. I hear a suspension soumd on the passenger side more frequent than driver like a light clunk at accel