Q: Heater not working properly leaking fluid and overheating

The heater is not working properly I'm leaking coolant overheating and having them everyday however there are no fluids on my floor board as suggested with the heater core problems where are my heater core hoses connected so that I may flush them out

A: Hi there. Your heater isn’t working and you...

Hi there. Your heater isn’t working and your car is overheating because of a low coolant condition. Your low coolant condition is due to the coolant leak. Flushing anything will not correct the situation. A properly executed cooling system pressure test will identify the leaks and a repair process can be determined afterwards. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a coolant is leaking inspection.