How do you turn on 'horn beep' feature when using the rem...

Q: How do you turn on 'horn beep' feature when using the remote in 2017 corolla

asked by on August 30, 2017

How to turn on the 'horn beep' feature when using the remote in Toyota Corolla as of now it chimes, if the feature is not available in corolla then what need to be done and how much it will cost.

Try to hold down the lock button for 5 seconds and while holding it down also press the panic button once. Try this and see if it does the trick? If not then look in the owners manual for remote operation and settings and it will have the directions for your car and model.