Q: Q: Heater not always blowing heat

Just curious what is wrong with my vehicle when last night my car was running and my heater was working ok and then it stopped blowing and then started again. Today it happened again. What could it be and rough estimate of cost?

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Q: Heater not always blowing heat