Q: Hearing a scraping noise from the back. Took the wheel of the pads are fine

Scraping noise in back pads are fine

Hi, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of information for me to go off of, but my best guess would be is to spin the rear wheels, if you hear the scraping noise, and taking into consideration you already checked the break pads, your wheel bearing could be going out. If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you to troubleshoot this noise and perform any necessary repairs. Otherwise, feel free to resubmit a more detailed question, including your cars year, make, and model. Best of luck!

• Hearing a scraping noise from the back. Took the wheel of the pads are fine