Q: Headlights on 2000 Chevy extreme

Change the battery and afterwards no headlights but they were woodwork on daytime running lights now they have stopped working I have checked fuses modules and ground wires everything seems to be fine is this a common problem and what should my next step be

Hey there:

This is not a common issue that I’m aware of with Chevrolet S-10’s. However, if the battery cables were for some reason installed backward it may have caused an electrical relay to be damaged. It’s also possible that the headlight switch is faulty or damaged as well. Without being there to inspect your S-10, it’s very difficult to give you precise diagnosis or ideas. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a headlights are not working inspection.