Q: Headlights not working?

I checked all the fuses and they work My daytime running lights work and use to lower the steering wheel up and down in order for them to work but now that don't work. Everyone saying it's the multifunction switch

A: The multi-function switch is a common fault...

The multi-function switch is a common fault with your Chevrolet C1500 Suburban. Sometimes the lights don’t work at all. Other times the high beams will work but not the low beams. Moving the column up and down could possibly indicate a loose/broken wire but odds are, the movement and vibration of the column shook things up enough that the broken contacts within the switch made temporary contact. If you need help with fixing this issue, have one of our mobile technicians come to your home or office and diagnose the issue with your headlights for an accurate repair.