Q: Q: Headlights

I've been having a headlight issue for the past month. The brights work except for the passenger side and the low beams don't work. The drivers side on high beam is as bright as it can get and the parking + hazard lights work perfectly. But I need to know why the passenger side light is dim and low beams don't work at all

Hello. Your issue may be caused by one of several factors. The typical issues like this with the headlights pertain to a bad relay, connection, socket, or dimmer switch if equipped. If you have a voltmeter, you can track down the component that has failed. Check your fuses and relays before getting into circuit testing. Also check the dimmer switch. If these both are ok, you will need to further trace through the circuit. Start at the bulb end and check to see what the voltage available is there first. If there is the full available voltage the socket has gone bad and will need to be replaced. If there is no voltage, then move up the circuit to the next component where there should be voltage and check there next. Eventually you will find where the voltage drops and that is the component which is to blame. Start by checking the basics, and moving through the system further if needed.

3. Q: Headlights