Q: Headlights

My dome lights dont work and my high beams dont work. Could it be my headlight switch? Ive already checked fuses. I have running lights and thats it.

Hi there. It most definitely could be that your headlights and dome light issue is related to the switch being faulty. It could also be a fuse or electrical relay that is damaged. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a headlights are not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.