Q: Q: Headlights

My dome lights dont work and my high beams dont work. Could it be my headlight switch? Ive already checked fuses. I have running lights and thats it.

3. Q: Headlights

Q: Engine is rattling

Hi, thanks for writing in. This problem could be as simple as a loose bracket connected to the engine, or an internal engine problem such as a worn connecting rod bearing. Check the oil level immediately - a low oil...

Q: I have 97 nissan altima, It stalls when I stop at stop lights and idle, the RPM vibrates and falls down and the lights come on, it

Hi there. Usually when you have a problem like this, it is caused by fuel system components that are clogged with excessive carbon build-up or deposits. This creates a restriction in the efficient flow of fuel and can cause the...

Q: Q: Check engine light flashing

The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors that communicate with the Power Train Control Module (PCM) regarding steering...