Q: Q: Headlights

My dome lights dont work and my high beams dont work. Could it be my headlight switch? Ive already checked fuses. I have running lights and thats it.

3. Q: Headlights

Q: If you replace a starter does it have to be specific to that vehicle

Car starters can often look very similar. The problem is there may be small differences that cannot be caught by the eye - the mounting may be different, the gear teeth might not match and will chew up your flywheel,...

Q: Q: Car overheats

Overheating is a fairly common issue with many vehicles. The most common cause of an engine to overheat would be a coolant leak. If a leak exists, the engine will not have enough coolant to keep the temperature within specification....

Q: P0300 code random misfire code

Hi. Several components could cause this problem - old, failing plug wires, old plugs with wide gaps, worn or corroded distributor cap or rotor contacts, failing distributor pickup coil issues, or failing ignition coil packs. Diagnosis with proper electrical testing...