Q: Q: Headlights

My dome lights dont work and my high beams dont work. Could it be my headlight switch? Ive already checked fuses. I have running lights and thats it.

3. Q: Headlights

Q: It will not turn over and it's not the battery.

It sounds like you have two electrical issues, one dealing with the starting circuit(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection) and the other involving stalling once the car is running. The no-start issue, if it is not intermittent, or is at least present when the Mechanic...

Q: Engine mifiring at higher RPMs, tachometer spiking up

Try to replace the ignition module and coil which is mounted top right side of the motor. The ignition module supplies the tach signal and the coil supplies the spark to the plugs. It is a good idea to replace...

Q: Q: rough idle

The fuel injectors on this engine can commonly get carbon buildup on the tips. This will cause the engine to run rough and have hard starts. You should try running top tier fuels in our car that have cleaning abilities...