Q: Headgasket

hello i just bought an e34 for 4500 in mint condition,only thing is that the head gasket developped a small leak,should i be worri

Q: Emergency brake stuck or rotors rusted

Hello. You are correct that the brakes might be rusted, not allowing the wheels to turn. It is also possible that if you used the parking brake, one of the parking brake cables might be too rusty, causing the cable...

Q: front passenger wheel locked up.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1989 Chevrolet K1500. You say it may be the axle so I guessed you have a 4x4 vehicle. You will need to isolate the axle to see if the wheel bearing in...

Q: Q: Water leak under dashboard

If your vehicle is equipped with a sun roof, then you may have a water leak due to the drains for the roof on both sides being blocked with dirt and debris. You may also have a blocked A/C drain...