Q: Headers don't have O2 sensor bungs.

I have a set of headers that are for a 2002 Impreza, which has the same engine, but the stock manifold for my car has two front O2 sensors, while the headers only have one, after the collector. How can I fix this and or make it work? Thank you very much.

If replacing the headers is out of the question, try locating a local exhaust shop that does custom work. It may be possible to weld in an O2 sensor port. Either an exhaust shop that handles custom work or a tuner shop should be able to handle something like that.

3. Headers don't have O2 sensor bungs.