Q: head lights go out snd come back on. which service should i request

head lights flicker off and on when pressing the brakes and while driving. the dashboard lights and radio go off and on when the head lights flash.

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your headlights, dashboard lights and radio flicker off and on when braking and while driving, could be a poor electrical connection in the lighting system. It could be a faulty headlight relay, circuit breaker, power distribution center, and/or headlight switch causing the lighting to flicker off and on. It could be, a charging system related issue, low or high charging voltage can cause unusual electrical problems. I recommend having your vehicle’s lights and radio flicker off and on while driving be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.