Q: Having a hard time starting the vehicle, would the key fob cause this? Car battery not dead, starts sometimes. 2002 Mercedes S430

The vehicle will not start all the time. At first I thought it was the steering wheel was locked but that doesn't seem to be the case. I think it's the key fob. The vehicle's battery is not dead so it's not that. Would it be that I need a new key fob? If so, How much for the fob and how much for the programming?

3. Having a hard time starting the vehicle, would the key fob cause this? Car battery not dead, starts sometimes. 2002 Mercedes S430