Q: My engine is having a hard time starting.

3 days ago while the engine was running the ecu fuse on the driver side dash was pulled and the engine stoped but electronics stayed on the fuse was then put back and the car was restarted with no troubles car was driven about 30 mins then parked over night the following morning it took about 30 seconds to get the car to turn over (usully never hesitates unless it's freezing out even then no more than a second) even tho all electronics were working and everytime since it does the same thing everytime I start the car it hesitates and the doors lock and then Unlock themselves until car starts even after driving 45 minutes then turning car of for 5 minutes then Trying to turn it back on it has same issue only it starts slightly faster than if it's been sitting overnight. I've since disconnected the battery for a few hours the reset system but that didn't work. It sounds like a dead battery when you try to start it but like I said earlier if I just turn on electrical system it works fine

A: Hi there. Check the battery cables to see ...

Hi there. Check the battery cables to see if they are tight and clean. Check the wire and make sure that there is no corrosion (looks green on the wires). Check the battery voltage after the vehicle has sat all night. If the battery voltage is lower than 12.4 volts, then the battery is dead and needs charged or replaced. If you need further assistance with your no start situation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.