Q: Good morning

I have a 2007 audi q7 and I'd like to know what kind of oil should i use for it and how many quarts

3. Good morning

Q: My car is making a knocking noise and there's a fuel leak

Hi there. From the description you have given, there are apparently a combination of problems with your vehicle. The fuel leak needs to be addressed first, this is a safety concern. Not knowing the area of the fuel leak requires...

Q: Q: Starter

Hello, thank you for writing in. Starting the car relies on the battery alone. If the battery is not producing the voltage and amperage needed to start the car, then the battery and the cables need to be inspected. First,...

Q: swinging steering wheel 65mph

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the wheel bearings, front ball joints, and rear ball joints, and control arms. These components have been known to cause the problem you are experiencing. If your car is still...