Q: Good morning

I have a 2007 audi q7 and I'd like to know what kind of oil should i use for it and how many quarts

3. Good morning

Q: 2007 Acura MDX service A1234

The required maintenance for "A1234" is an oil & filter change, tire rotation, replacement of transmission fluid, replacement of spark plugs, replacement of timing belt, inspection of valve clearance and inspection of drive belt. To obtain an exact written quote...

Q: Car says service stabilitrak and has a knocking noise.

The light could have come on for the brake fluid could be low and causing the system to see that the brakes are not safe. For the engine loosing power and making a knocking noise, there could be a misfire...

Q: Brake pad sensor on - 2014 Audi Q7

Hello. If the brake pad light came on, then that does typically mean that the vehicle needs brakes. It is possible that the sensor itself just shorted out, but I rarely see that on this vehicle. If the brakes are...