Q: Good morning

I have a 2007 audi q7 and I'd like to know what kind of oil should i use for it and how many quarts

3. Good morning

Q: Continuous camshaft adjustment (LEFT): Incorrect position of the exhaust camshaft (P0025)"

The P0025 code is telling you that the exhaust camshaft timing is running late. This is not necessarily a sensor issue, but more likely a mechanical one. The variable camshaft timing is controlled by a hydraulic device that is part...

Q: Need to know my van's towing capacity

Hi there. With the correct hitch and equipment being used on the vehicle, according to specifications, you can safely tow a maximum of 3600 pounds. If you add any more than this you will surpass what this van's towing capacity,...

Q: How many gaskets are found in the upper engine gasket kit for a 2008 Audi Q7

Hi there. You could find a head gasket and the gasket kit from a local parts store or the dealership. The head gasket is sold separately from the upper gasket set. The upper gasket set comes with the intake gaskets,...