Q: getting no channels radio

I bought a new radio because the weather channel was blocked on the old one and I could not get am or fm when pushing the buttons. I have the same problem with the new radio. Maybe the antenna has no signal. I checked all the plugs and everything is OK. What other problem could there be?

I have never heard of a specific station being blocked on a radio. It is possible that the signal on the weather station is an analog station and the radio will only play digital signals or vice versa.

I would recommend having your radio tested with a radio scan tool to determine whether or not the radio is capable of playing that specific station. I would also inquire with some experts on automotive radios or a representative from the weather station to see if they can give you any insight as to why this station will not play on your vehicle’s radio.

However, if you’d like a second opinion, reach out to a certified mechanic who can diagnose your radio firsthand in order to pinpoint the problem.