Q: gears wont engage

when the engine is running i cannot engage any gears unless i really force it in but when the engine is off i can engage any gear freely no problem?

3. gears wont engage

Q: engine interruptions

There are a number of things that may cause a rough idle. A rough idle may be caused by things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen...

Q: Is buying a used Phaeton worth it?

I have owned 4 VW's in my lifetime. One was a 2003 Passat W8 with a 6 speed manual - one of 424 6 speeds ever imported to the US. When my dealership got their first Phaeton, I took one...

Q: Shifter independently shifts to 1st and car jerks forward

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Audi S5. There are a number of Audi service bulletins on this issue. If your local dealer has not been a satisfying experience, you might contact another Audi dealer, or Audi...