Q: Fixing damaged roof coating

How to fix loose roof coating? My girlfriend tried to clean it and it popped off and it now looks ugly.

3. Fixing damaged roof coating

Q: Advice on painting a car?

Hey there! It's great that you want to become a mechanic! Paint jobs are great ways to start getting use to working with cars. In order to prepare a vehicle for a good paint job, there is a lot of...

Q: i hit a pothole turn and my turn signal doesn't work

Hi and thanks for your question. On the Impala's the speed sensors on the hubs to the vehicles wheels are in the same circuit with the turn signals. This tells the computer that the vehicle is turning with the steering...

Q: Is there a way to stop all of my paint from chipping off?

There have been many owners of all different car lines and manufactures with this same complaint of paint chipping and peeling conditions. I have not found anything specific to your manufacturer for a fix to your chipping issue. My suggestion...