Q: Fixing damaged roof coating

How to fix loose roof coating? My girlfriend tried to clean it and it popped off and it now looks ugly.

3. Fixing damaged roof coating

Q: Why is the paint coming off?

This particular concern of yours hits close to home for me, as I am one to love a shiny clean car with nice paint! As a fellow Honda owner, I am quite familiar with the paint deterioration issues Honda has...

Q: Can an accident cause the alignment to be off and the front left strut to leak even when only the body was damaged visually?

If the speed at time of impact was over 10 MPH and you jumped the curb, the alignment can easily be disturbed not to mention the possibility, indeed likelihood if the speed was high enough, of damage to the unibody...

Q: Undercoat to prevent rust

Anything to cut off or slow the corrosion will help but may also cover damage from existing damage. The cost of undercoating is up to you, but it may not be worth it depending on how much you are being...