Q: Fan sounds too loud

The fan sounds louder than usual. Under the hood, it looks like fluid spattered. My hot/cold gauge runs a little hotter than usual, especially when idling.

Your radiator may be leaking. The cooling system will need to be pressurized and performance tested to detect where the leak is coming from. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle. They will also be able to inspect the fan noise to see if is potentially related to the heat issue. From there, they will be able to make the necessary repairs to get your car back into working shape.

3. Fan sounds too loud