Q: Failing water pump?

Vehicle overheated after coolant completely leaked out of system at once. Vehicle was parked but running at the time. Had system pressurized but no leaks were found?

If you had the system pressure tested and no leaks were found, then you may have cooling fan and thermostat issues. The system will need to be operated to test to see if the cooling fans work and the thermostat opens. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s overheating issue in person and recommend a repair.