Q: Everything works but brake light

I've replaced all the bulbs and the brake light still won't work. I've read where could be hazard, tried that. Not the problem. I'm lost. I replaced the whole circuit board on the passenger side about 6 months ago, when it went out everything stopped working. Now, drivers side everything works except for brake lights. Any recommendations?!

Hi there. The complete circuit is powered from the stop lamp fuse in the instrument panel fuse block going to the brake light switch above brake pedal. When the brake is pressed, power comes out of the switch and then goes to all of the brake lights. If any of these components are experiencing a fault, then the brake light will likely malfunction. If you want to have the system looked at, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to scope out the brake light issue in order to make the correct repair.

3. Everything works but brake light