Q: Need my 2004 Freestar camsfaft synchronizer replaced, cost?? 2004 Ford Freestar

need my 04 freestar camsfaft synchronizer replaced, cost??

Hi there - from your description, it is hard to tell whether you need the [camshaft position sensor](https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-long-does-a-camshaft-position-sensor-last, or the camshaft position actuator (sometimes called the variable valve timing actuator or solenoid). Please forward the problem codes (Pxxxx) for this problem so that we may advice with more accuracy. Thanks for thinking of YourMechanic.com!

• Need my 2004 Freestar camsfaft synchronizer replaced, cost?? 2004 Ford Freestar